Currently, there are 4 houses are on the market:
This sun-filled, 2144 square foot, 3-4 BR/3.5 BA, three-level, attached home is ideal for family living
- Open concept: living room, kitchen, dining room
- French doors open onto rear deck overlooking pastoral community land
- Full handicap-accessible bathroom
- Beautiful oak flooring
- Kitchen eat-in bar
- Two bedrooms
- One and a half baths
- A sunny, open, office space that could be converted to a bedroom easily
- Beautiful oak flooring
- Southern-exposure, with windows that look upon community-owned rolling fields and woods beyond
Beautiful 6 bedroom, 4 bath, 3-level, 3400+ sq. foot single family home for sale, available for move-in July 1, 2017.
The home’s location and design provide a wonderful balance of family life, community life, and personal privacy. Nestled at the end of one of SLV’s pedestrian walkways and bordering 17 acres of community-owned woods, the home allows for community sociability out front as well as peaceful privacy and seclusion on the three wooded sides. Inside, the house is spacious enough to comfortably accommodate both family togetherness and alone time, when desired.
This home offers high levels of functionality, energy efficiency, and aesthetic appeal. Features include:
- Open plan kitchen-dining-living area with 16’ cathedral ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout.
- Master bedroom suite on main level with newly renovated Master bath, including heated floor, leading to large secluded back deck and sunken 6-person hot tub.
- Spacious side screened porch with beautiful tongue and groove ceiling and large skylights adjoins the main level living area.
- Large, modern kitchen with center island, granite countertops throughout; stainless steel appliances (new gas range); plentiful cabinets and storage; and under-cabinet lighting.
- Living room hosts beautiful natural stone mantel with fireplace insert.
- Large windows in the living and dining area providing lovely wooded views.
- Ceiling fan in living area.
- Second bedroom and full bath with deep soaker tub.
- Main floor washer/dryer closet complete with extra storage.
- Two bedrooms looking out over the woods with hardwood flooring, ce
ling fans and large closets.
- Large loft area overlooking the main level complemented by a skylight.
- Third full bathroom with skylight.
- Bonus 25’ x 6’ storage area perfect for any size family.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and a full bath.
- Large walkout family room with 9’ ceilings and views of the woods.
- Wood shop complemented by built in shelving
- Storage closet under stairs with bonus coat closet in hallway.
- Large unfinished storage and mechanical room.
- Hardwood and tile throughout the house.
- High-efficiency heat pump for central heating and cooling (each level is separately zoned for greater efficiency and comfort).
- Extra wide hallways and staircases.
- Whole-house humidifier.
- New bath fans.
- Window screens.
- Dimmable lighting in many areas.
- High-speed internet for very low monthly fee.
- Lushly landscaped, mature shade gardens on all sides of the house, steps, private patios, and paths.
- Wide front steps and covered porch with built in benches – great for socializing with neighbors.
- Spacious side screened porch with beautiful tongue and groove ceiling, trex decking and large skylights.
- Back deck off dining room for private outdoor dining.
- Surrounded by woods on three sides providing a sense of immersion in nature, as well as privacy.
- Two designated parking spots in the community parking lots with access to ample visitor parking.
Available July 1, 2017
For more information or to see more pictures please send an email to: email@example.com
The first floor has a large entry, one bedroom with built-ins and full bath with washer/dryer. The open floor plan includes the kitchen, dining area and living room. There are many built-ins for storage and cabinetry both upstairs and downstairs. There is radiant floor heat (gas heating water pipes) and on-demand water heater (gas).
The backyard is fenced in, has several storage sheds, a small studio/shed space, and pergola with stone patio. There is also an enclosed front porch.
The owner has worked in construction for over 30 years and put in some innovative storage features that need to be seen to be truly appreciated! Come take a look. See more photos below.
Asking price $249,900.
1709 Ginger Ln.
With 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, It is approximately 1736 sq. feet with approximately 1300 of that finished. It includes an unfinished area downstairs with laundry hookups and utility sink that could be used for storage or converted in to more living space.
The main level has an open floor plan with hard wood floors. The backyard is already fenced in with several raised beds for the gardener in you or the gardener you will inevitably
become after living here! 🙂
Asking price: $239,900.
Contact Lisa @ lress