Currently 1 rental available:
1733 Sage Lane:
A Great Family Home
Lovely unfurnished 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3-level, 2300+ sq. foot single family home available for rent with one-year lease starting August 1, 2017 (possibility to renew).
This home’s unique location and design provide a wonderful balance of family life, community life, and personal privacy. Nestled at the end of one of SLV’s pedestrian walkways and bordering 17 acres of community-owned woods, the home allows for community sociability out front as well as peaceful privacy and seclusion on the three wooded sides. Inside, the house is spacious enough to comfortably accommodate both family togetherness and alone time, when desired.
This home offers high levels of functionality, energy efficiency, and aesthetic appeal.
- Open plan kitchen-dining-living area with hardwood flooring throughout.
- Foyer with tiled entry, built-in bench, and two storage closets.
- Large, modern kitchen with double-oven gas range; refrigerator; and stainless steel dishwasher; shaker style painted cabinetry; subway tile backsplash; under-cabinet lighting; built-in wooden shelves; built-in kitchen desk; built-in pantry; peninsula counter bar area for convenient kitchen seating; and in-ceiling speakers.
- Dining area with built-in cabinetry and large windows/glass doors opening to back deck.
- Large windows in the living and dining area providing lovely wooded views.
- Painted accent walls in living room and kitchen.
- Ceiling fan in living area.
- Half bathroom with pedestal sink.
- Master bedroom looking out over the woods with hardwood flooring; ceiling fan; walk-in closet; and master bathroom offering large ceramic tiled shower with built-in bench and skylight.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with large windows, ceiling fans, closets, and soft neutral-colored carpeting.
- Second full bathroom off hallway with ceramic tiles and storage/linen closet.
- Bedroom/office with wood laminate flooring; built-in shelves; ceiling fan; adjustable spotlights; sliding door to side patio; and views of arbor, garden, and woods.
- Family room with wood laminate flooring; recessed lighting; built-in shelves; large windows with garden and wooded views; and door to the back patio.
- Full bathroom with ceramic tile flooring; ceramic tiled bath/shower enclosure; pedestal sink; and large high window offering wooded view.
- Laundry room (with enough space to also serve as a workout room or small office) with black and white vinyl tile flooring; stacked front-loading washer and dryer; high shelving; and window overlooking garden and woods.
- Storage closet under stairs.
- Unfinished storage and mechanical room.
- Carpeted stairs for safety and noise attenuation.
- Solid core doors and insulated interior walls throughout for noise mitigation.
- High-efficiency heat pump for central heating and cooling (each level is separately zoned for greater efficiency and comfort).
- Whole-house humidifier.
- Efficient tankless gas water heater.
- Timed bathroom fans.
- Window screens.
- Dimmable lighting in many areas, including kitchen, dining, family room, and foyer.
- High-speed internet.
- Wide front steps and covered porch with ceiling fan on front of house—great for socializing with neighbors.
- Back deck off dining room for private outdoor dining.
- Lushly landscaped, mature shade gardens on all sides of the house, including wooden arbor with flowering vines and beautiful stone walls, steps, private patios, and paths.
- Surrounded by woods on three sides providing a sense of immersion in nature, as well as privacy.
- Enclosed shed under the porch for storing bikes and outdoor equipment.
- Two designated parking spots in the community parking lots with access to ample visitor parking.
- One year lease starting August 1, 2017, with possibility of renewal.
- Monthly rent is $2100 and includes SLV HOA dues, access to shared community facilities, and high-speed internet. Tenant is responsible for paying all other utilities.
- No smoking or pets.
- Looking for mature, responsible tenants who will take good care of the home and garden and who are genuinely interested in experiencing life in a cohousing community.
For more information or to see 40+ more pictures, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org